Bob Marley (February 6th 1945- May 11th 1981) was reggae musician produced in Jamaica who became inspiration about many musicians all over the world. Its actual name was Nesta Robert Marley. His career began with the Wailers in 1963, where he became well-known because of his singing and composing design. Marley began with his solo career which culminated with his record “Exodus” in 1977, which made him well-known worldwide when the Wailers disintegrated in 1974. This record was sold in more than 75 millions records, making him one of the finest musicians on the planet.
The vocalist was locked up in jail for one month when he was arrested for pot possession. In the penitentiary he made many friends during this time. These prisoners prompted him to compose political songs.
These are some of his most inspirational quotations:
- One thing is great about music: when it strikes you, you do’t feel pain.
- Many people feel the rain: other only stay wet.
- No one else but ourselves can free our thoughts.
- One love, one destiny, one heart.
- The truth is that you will damage. You only have to locate those that are worth the suffering.
- Adore your life, live the life you love.
- You may not be her first, only or last. She possibly will love and adored before. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She’s not perfect – not even you, you both may never be perfect, but if she makes you laugh, makes you think twice, and declare that you’re a guy and you’re incorrect, remain by her side and give her everything from the underside of your heart. She’ll give you a part of her that it is possible to her heart, although perhaps she is not going to think of you every second through the day. So, do’t damage her, do her changes, do she is analyzed by ’t and do’t anticipate more than she can give. Grin when she miss her when she’s not with you, let her know when makes you mad, and makes you happy.
- She is not going to be simple, if she’s amazing. If she’s not difficult, she is not going to be amazing. You WOn’t give up on her, if she’s worth. If you give up you aren’t worth…;
- Do’t beat the world at the expense of your spirit. The wisdom is better than silver and the gold.
- It is best to die for liberty than being a prisoner daily in your life.
- I’m not on the side of a black man, I’m not on a side of white man, I’m on the side of God.
- Many others are open when one door is shut.
- You’ve got to be someone…;wake up and live.
- You can lie to some folks for some time, but you CAn’t lie to them on a regular basis.